Welcome to the Surf Motel & Gardens
Welcome to the Surf Motel & Gardens in Fort Bragg, CA. We invite you to stay in comfort in our newly renovated rooms with Cable TV, Free Wireless Internet, and a Continental Breakfast. Our property has extensive landscaping, and you’ll find some color in the gardens year-round. Enjoy our gazebos in the middle of a gardens!
ASK ABOUT OUR SPRING SPECIAL: BUY 2 NIGHTS SUNDAY THRU THURSDAY AND GET YOUR THIRD NIGHT AT HALF OFF OUR REGULAR RATE !!!! offer excludes holidays and weekends. Valid March and April.
Surf Motel & Gardens is located in the heart of Mendocino's beautiful rugged coast at the south end of Fort Bragg at the intersection of Highway 20 and Highway 1 (Pacific Coast Highway).
- AAA Inspected,Rated and Approved
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- In room Coffe and Tea
- 3 Acre property with Beautiful Landscaped Gardens, Gazebos and Outdoor Activities
- Close to the Skunk Train, Boating,Fishing, Horseback Riding, Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, Dog-Friendly Beaches and more
- Free Wireless Internet
- Conveniently located next door to the Boatyard Shopping Center, where you'll find a Grocery Store, Resturant/Deli, Dollar Tree, Pizza Factory, Kragen Auto Parts and more
- Wonderful BBQ area with Charcoal Grills and Picnic Tables
- Multi room suites with full kitchens.
- Free Parking
- All rooms have a microwave and mini-refrigerator.
- Direct-dial room phones with voicemail and data ports
- Flat Screen T.V., Cable and Free HBO
- Fenced Dog Park
- Excellent restaurants nearby
- Outdoor facilities for divers and fisherman
- Fish Cleanig Station
- Ample Parking for Boats and Commercial Vehicles
- On Site guest laundry
Visiting the Mendocino Coast
For those who love the outdoors, the Mendocino Coast has everything. Walk through the giant redwoods or along the rugged coastline for beauty beyond compare. Ride the historic Skunk Train through the redwoods. Witness the annual California Gray Whale migration. Collect sea shells and driftwood or fish for the finest steelhead and salmon. Visit the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, the Point Cabrillo Lighthouse, picturesque Noyo Fishing Village, and the historic village of Mendocino. Enjoy the beauty of Van Damme, Russian Gulch and MacKerricher Beach State Parks and the nearby Pygmy Forest.
The Surf Motel & Gardens is the ideal location for a family vacation any time of year. Group bookings at discounted rates are also available. We’re also pet-friendly, so check us out if you are traveling with your pet. We even provide a fenced-in exercise area for dogs.