Amenities at Surf Motel & Gardens
- Modern one-story units with exterior entrances
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with gazebo
- Large landscaped area with picnic tables, BBQ grills, and room for games
- Fenced pet exercise area
- We have a new bike-washing station so that motorcyclists can clean their bikes while on a trip.
- Outdoor shower and fish-cleaning facilities for divers and fishermen.
- Ample parking for recreational and commercial vehicles; air compressor for tires, and an electric charger for car batteries available for guest use
- Our rooms have been recently renovated.
- Queen or King size beds
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Pets allowed in designated rooms
- Two-room suites with kitchens (sleep six)
- Complimentary continental breakfast served in the lobby every morning.
- All rooms have a microwave and mini-refrigerator.
- In-room coffee and tea
- Cable Television
- Free Wireless Internet
- Computer and printer available in the lobby for guest use
- Direct-dial room phones with voicemail and data ports
- Excellent restaurants nearby
- Conveniently located next to the Boatyard Shopping Center, where you’ll find a grocery store, a pharmacy, a pizza parlor, and an auto parts store.
- Dog-friendly beach in nearby Noyo Harbor
- Close to the historic Skunk Train
- Less than a mile to the Pacific Ocean
- Nearby hiking, boating, fishing, horseback riding and more...